Not getting any responses to your online profile? More reasons why. … [Read More...]
Finding the right girl for you to date takes a lot of confidence, honesty and time. A good place to start is visiting the places where a lot of people hang out, at the same time, places that you love so that you both have a thing in common. If you love going to coffee shops or going to clubs on Friday nights, then look for her there. It is important to meet a girl that do things similar to things that you do.
An effective and interesting way to meet a girl is through online matchmakers. These matchmaker sites will assist you so you can find the right girl for you. Here, you can read about their personalities and traits as well as you can talk to them and see their photos. Make certain that you take time in knowing the girl well before you invite and meet with her on a date.
If meeting girls online is not your “cup of tea” then you can meet girls at social gatherings, parties, clubs, disco or the gym. You can also organize a simple party and let your girl buddies to bring along their friends. The more girls that you meet, you have more chances of meeting that special girl for you. Just remember that you will not meet her just by staying at home. You have got to go out and look for her with conscious effort and a very alert mind.
And when you do find her, although it is a good thing to display your attraction and interest, never over do it; never tell her things that will make her run away from you.
Keep in mind not to ask the girl right away for a date; asking her too soon might scare her off. Instead, be casual and friendly; get to her a step at a time, before you decide to date her. Call her so you both can have a conversation and you will find some things about her. Then when you feel that the time is right and that you like her enough to spend an evening with her, then go and ask.
Congratulations! Now you are ready for a date (in case she answered yes). Here are guidelines on what to do:
1. Spend the evening in a place you know she loves. Since you already know what her “likes” are during your phone conversations, then you will have an idea where to bring her. Also be sure you like the place; this will be of no problem, since you met her in a place that you both enjoy visiting.
2. Dress right. This means dressing for the occasion and for the place; dress that you look and feel good. Take extra effort so that you are well groomed (shaved, smells nice, freshly ironed clothes and clean shoes). Remember, this is your first date and you have to put on that good and lasting impression on her.
3. Relax and be yourself. Do not put too much thought on whether she will like you or not. The fact that she said yes for this date means she likes you. When you are relaxed, you can converse well and make her at is as well.
4. Be courteous and polite. Be careful of the things you say and do as rude comments or anxious behavior is unpleasant and can offend her. Be considerate and respectful; when you smoke, ask her first.
5. Listen. At some point, let her do the talking and just listen attentively. By listening, your conversation will continue to flow. While it is good to ask her questions so that you can get to know her, be careful with your questions and avoid personal interrogation.
6. Be careful when selecting the food. From your phone conversations, learn what her favorites are. Likewise, carefully choose a menu that is not messy to eat.
7. Never ever get drunk. There is nothing humiliating then having a drunken date.
8. Never talk about your past relationships. Remember, the woman you like is with you now and a potential serious relationship at hand. Forget about the past.
9. End the date right, do not be overly pushy. Evaluate the situation. When you feel that you both had a good time and you like her, a hug or a brief kiss will do. Do not go beyond. This will just send out the wrong sign, signaling to her that you are either very desperate or that you are only out for sex. Do not forget to thank her and tell her that you had a wonderful.
So do not be desperate. There are a lot of women out there and if you will not find them, chances are, they will find you! Just be patient!