Not getting any responses to your online profile? More reasons why. … [Read More...]
If you’re stumped for what to do on a date, here are some great ideas, in alphabetical order.
• It doesn’t matter your age. Most arcades have a mix of games from the early editions to the very latest.
• Hold hands with your sweetheart as you peruse the shelves. It’s a great way to find out about your new love’s tastes in books and music.
• A cup of joe at the local café is a romantic way to spend an afternoon. Gaze into each other’s eyes as you engage in sweet get-to-know-you conversation.
• Cuddle up with your honey as you enjoy the show. Bring a blanket and pack some fun snack foods.
Enjoy a Sporting Event
• Get your adrenaline pumping as you cheer for the home team. Read up on scores and players ahead of time and impress your date.
• No matter your skill level, Frisbee golf is a great way to enjoy the fresh air and have some fun.
• Ride around searching out garage sales in the area and you’re sure to have an afternoon of nostalgia and laughs. Learn about the toys you each had as kids and the tacky kitchenware your mom used to have.
• Breathe in the fresh air as you snuggle up on a hayride in the country.
• Enjoy an afternoon on a quaint little rink in your neighborhood, then get a cup of hot chocolate after.
• Chill in the ambiance of a dark club while you kick back with some great music.
• Serenade your date with “Crazy For You,” or better yet, do a duet. Know the words to “I Got You Babe”?
• Get the fun of paintball without the sting. Work up a sweat while you chase each other around.
• Get back to your childhood with a round a miniature golf. Whoever loses has to buy dinner.
• Hold hands while taking a leisurely stroll through the woods. Watch the harmony of nature and let it inspire you both.
Off Track Betting
• Place a few bucks on the horses and win enough for dinner later.
Paint Your Own Pottery
• Show off your artistic skills while you create a unique keepsake to hold your future love notes.
Quizzes and Trivia
• Grab a beer and wings while you test your knowledge of useless facts.
• You don’t need to go to the mountains anymore to rock climb. Stop by a game center and you could win a prize for your date if you’re first up the wall.
• When was the last time you played outside in the snow? Or if you’re in a warm climate, how about a game of Scrabble? Impress your date with how many words you know.
• Catch a show at the local theater company. Get your fill of Shakespeare while you support the arts – then sneak a kiss between acts!
Unleash Your Inner Bowler
• Come on, you know you want to!
Visit a Pet Store
• Cute bunnies, puppies, and kittens. What could be better than that?
• Learn how wine is made while you sample the product.
X Marks the Spot
• Make up a treasure hunt. Hide mementos from your previous dates along with a map and clues to find them. Let the prize at the end be directions for your next date.
• Test the limits of flexibility with a yoga class.
• Remember those old school trips where you sat next to your crush on your way to see the animals? Tell each other about your favorite field trip while you watch the animals.